Today we are proud to release 787 Immersion to the public. It is the result of a great collaboration between FSFX Packages and QualityWings.
Few aircrafts can pride themselves in being graceful, impressive, and a hell of a workhorse. In its entirety, the Boeing 787 constitutes awe-inspiring ingenuity and represents the latest trend in aviation technology and engineering. We believe that the Boeing 787 is that type of aircraft in becoming. We created 787 Immersion always keeping these words in mind.
We have been working tirelessly in order to bring about one of the most beautiful Immersion package yet. We believe we have done an amazing job at recreating each and every effect with every little quirks the Boeing 787 presents. We are very proud of our product and we are confident that you will love it too!
The Boeing 787 wings are nothing short of impressive. Never have we seen so much wing flex in a wing and recreating wing condensation in-sim was quite the challenge. We were able to create wing condensation that is balanced yet ultra realistic. Likewise, condensation on the 787 wing will respect the wing dimensions and extend from leading to trailing edge, from root to tip, where condensation is to be expected.
Furthermore, our wing condensation effect will show several stages depending on the conditions. Mark our words, nothing beats a humid departure from Manchester, the show is grandiose!
Volumetric lighting is one of the most realistic effect in 787 Immersion. Seen both from inside the flight deck and out, it is the most sought-after effect. Volumetric lighting, as its name implies, adds volumetric effects in low visibility conditions to all important exterior lights. As an example, volumetric lighting from the landing lights will redefine the way you fly in a CATI, II or III approach.
787 Immersion features
- Multi-stage (3) engine condensation,
- Multi-stage (4) wing condensation,
- 3D multi-stage (3) Flaps’ trailing edge condensation,
- 3D multi-stage (2) engine nacelle’s lift vanes condensation,
- Multi-stage (2) custom contrails which are regulated by weather variables,
- Water vortex from the ground into the engine,
- Water and snow vortices at wingtips upon rotation,
- Volumetric logo light under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric taxi lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions (Fades-in and out),
- Volumetric landing lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions (Fades-in and out),
- Volumetric runway turnoff under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions (Fades-in and out),
- Volumetric strobe lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric beacon lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric wing lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric rain on landing lights under rainy conditions,
- Touchdown effect on landing,
- Engine start-up smoke under cold conditions (-5C and below),
- Brake dust effect when retracting the landing gear,
- Multi-stage (3) wheels effects under rain and snow conditions,
- Multi-stage (3) engine jet wash effects under rain and snow conditions,
- Multi-stage (2) engine reversers wash effects with under rain and snow conditions
787 Immersion is available right now on the FSFXPackages.com store
Pictures and logos are available on our corporate DropBox
FSFX Packages is committed to work their products up to first-class flight simulator add-ons. We always take into consideration all suggestions and love to surpass ourselves to make things happen. The team hereby works on several anticipated products for the flight simulator community, which will bring a very much needed realistic touch, signed FSFX Packages.