Time and time again we seek to reach perfection in all the products we produce. Today we are proud to release Q400 Immersion to the public. Q400 Immersion is no exception. It represents the most challenging effects package we have created to this day. It required many months of hard-work and dedication to make this wonderful product.
FSFX Packages’ Q400 Immersion package is the 5th complete effects package, this time designed to suit the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400. It mimics to perfection most, if not all of the Q400 visual effects you can expect to see on the Dash 8. Furthermore, all of the effects are based on meteorological conditions. This means that effects will only be displayed in conditions that are fit for the suited effect. Q400 Immersion is also compatible with both versions (basic and pro) of the Majestic Software’s Dash 8 Q400.
Propeller vortices is hands down the most impressive effect we have designed for the Majestic Q400! Propeller vortices is without a doubt, yet another breathtaking breakthrough in the world of flight simulation, signed FSFX Packages. Looking at the effect in action, you will truly grasp the power and torque of the propellers!
The Q400 is known for its operation in Northern latitudes where weather doesn’t seem to want to cooperate with pilots! For that reason, volumetric lighting is more impressive and realistic than ever with Q400 Immersion. It will most certainly change the way you fly and make your approaches a heck of a sweaty challenge!
Q400 Immersion features
- Multi-stage (3) propeller vortices (Experimental),
- Multi-stage (2) custom contrails which are regulated by weather variables,
- Lateral blast upon rotation,
- Volumetric logo light under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric taxi lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions (Fades-in and out),
- Volumetric landing lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions (Fades-in and out),
- Volumetric flare lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions (Fades-in and out),
- Volumetric strobe lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric beacon lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric navigation lights under fog, mist, and low visibility conditions,
- Volumetric rain on landing and flare lights under rainy conditions,
- Touchdown effect on landing,
- Engine start-up smoke under cold conditions (-5C and below),
- Multi-stage (3) wheels effects under rain and snow conditions,
- engine jet wash effects under rain and snow conditions,
- Multi-stage (3) engine reversers wash effects with under rain and snow conditions
Q400 Immersion is available right now on the FSFXPackages.com store
Pictures and logos are available on our corporate DropBox
FSFX Packages is committed to work their products up to first-class flight simulator add-ons. We always take into consideration all suggestions and love to surpass ourselves to make things happen. The team hereby works on several anticipated products for the flight simulator community, which will bring a very much needed realistic touch, signed FSFX Packages.